CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
It’s the easiest way!
Make a recommendation from your Donor Advised Fund.
Checks are perfect and we take them!
• Checks must be hand-delivered no later than December 30
• Checks must be mailed no later than December 31
• A check dated December 31, but not postmarked by that date, is not considered a 2023 gift by the IRS
STOCKS & MUTUAL FUNDS
• Please make sure to initiate gifts of stocks and mutual funds by Dec. 15 at the latest
• Please indicate the name of the stocks and number of shares in an email to Pamela Green.
*Please note that stock gifts could take up to 2 business days to be transferred and received.
Stock and mutual fund gifts need to be completed and received by this date to be counted as 2023 gifts.
IRA REQUIRED MINIMUM DISTRIBUTION
You can use your IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) to make a year-end gift! Please note: Special rules apply to gifts from IRA accounts, so please contact Tina Stieben if you plan to make a gift from your IRA account.
DONOR ADVISED FUNDS
Due to the volume of DAF grants at calendar year-end, please submit your grant recommendations by December 15. We cannot guarantee that recommendations received after December 15 will be processed by December 30.
A Donor Advised Fund (DAF) is a charitable investment account that allows you to support causes you care about. You can open a DAF at JewishColumbus or use your existing one to make your year-end gift.
You can also explore meeting your philanthropic goals with gift annuities, real estate and life insurance. To learn more about these ways to give, please contact Lori Maier Wishne.
If you have already made your gift, we thank you and are grateful for your continued support!