JewishColumbus Leadership Update
A letter from Liz Shafran, Board of Trustees Chair
We are excited to write you this Shabbat to announce that Julie Tilson Stanley will become President and Interim CEO of JewishColumbus. Our current interim CEO, Naomi Lamb, will become the CEO of Ohio State University Hillel.
JewishColumbus is incredibly proud of its strong leaders.
As Audrey Tuckerman, JewishColumbus Board Chair Emeritus, expressed, “JewishColumbus fosters the growth of leaders who can extend their impact to our partner institutions. We eagerly anticipate working alongside Naomi as she leads OSU Hillel, and we are confident she will be an incredible asset to the organization.”
- Increasing the Annual Campaign by $1 million since JewishColumbus’ inception
- Collaborating with the Board and staff to establish the organization’s vision and direction
- Launching the COVID Relief Fund ($1.7 million) and the Ukraine Emergency Campaign ($347K) in partnership with volunteer leaders and JewishColumbus staff
- Developing the LIFE & LEGACY® program, which has raised an estimated $25 million in future dollars for Columbus Jewish organizations, in collaboration with senior staff and local organizational leadership
- Funding programs that educate our children
- Joining together to combat antisemitism
- Providing emergency relief
- Helping Jews in Israel and overseas
- Making Jewish life accessible for everyone
As always, we are grateful for your support – without community members like you, none of our impactful work would be possible. We extend our warmest wishes for a Shabbat filled with peace and joy, and we invite you to share in our optimism for the future of our community.
Board of Trustees Chair